Mini strawberry cheesecake Bites recipe
Would Anyone Here Actually Eat Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites ?
2 8oz pkgs of cream cheese (softened to Room Temp)
3/4 cup of Sugar
3 (large) eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
•2 8-ounce bundles cream cheddar (mellowed to room temperature)
• 3/4 cup of sugar
•3 eggs (huge)
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice (newly pressed, if possible!)
•A scramble or 2 lemon strip (discretionary)
• Smaller than usual Nella Wafer (Normal! Absolutely no part of this low-fat gibberish..)
A container of pie of your decision (strawberry is in every case best)
Fill a smaller than usual cupcake tin with little liners and spot the scaled down wafers with the floured side up Set up the entirety of your fixings: cream cheddar, sugar, a concentrate of your decision, eggs, lemon juice and lemon zing, in the event that you decide to utilize it.
• Brush everything with an electric blender until it becomes smooth like silk – without irregularities!!
• Fill your cupcake liners to around 3/4 full, as you would a normal cupcake. (I did a little more than 3/4 full and they ended up fine and dandy).
• Baking at 350 degrees for 18-20 min.
• Allow it to cool before you fill it… I balanced it in just a tad to allow it to settle.