For the cake:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Kahlua liqueur
For the frosting:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua liqueur
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and granulated erythritol together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two parts, alternating with the almond milk, and mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the Kahlua liqueur.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch cake pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan before removing it from the pan and placing it on a serving platter.
- For the frosting, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the powdered erythritol, cocoa powder, and Kahlua liqueur to the cream cheese, and beat until smooth.
- Spread the frosting over the top of the cake.
- Serve and enjoy your Keto Chocolate Kahlua Cake!
Note: This cake is best stored in the refrigerator.