Hearty Crockpot Cowboy Soup
This is sentimentality soup for me with blissful, comfortable sentiments from my young life. My Mother made this regularly – particularly in the pre-winter and winter – however we called it by the exceptionally plain name, Cheeseburger Stew. Rolling in from school, or playing outside neglected, the smell from the kitchen was generally soothing. I never aske my Mother how to make it and I assume I persuaded myself that no one but she could make something so superb.
My children took after me and this soup was their number one. My Mother affectionately made it for us each time we visited. At the point when I found this recipe, still up in the air to attempt to make it. My kids accepted that no one but Grandmother could make this soup.
Well … I did it! The house had a similar encouraging fragrance, and I quickly called my Mother to share my news. She chuckled and let me know that it was one of the simplest things to make. Without a doubt, it is unimaginably simple, and everybody loves it which is extraordinary in light of the fact that I presently make it about one time each week!
2 lbs. Ground meat
4 Yukon Gold Potatoes – Stripped and cut into little 3D squares
2 Jars Blended Vegetables (15.25 oz. each) – Not depleted
1. can Entire Sweet Corn (15.25 oz.) – Not depleted
1 Can Consolidated Tomato Soup (10.75 oz.)
1 Can Modest Diced Tomatoes (15.25 oz.) – Not depleted
1 Can Cut Green Beans (15.25 oz.) – Not depleted
2 Tablespoons Sugar
In a warmed skillet, add ground meat and season with just enough salt and pepper. Brown the ground meat and afterward channel the fat.
Place meat and potatoes in an enormous sluggish cooker. Then, at that point, add every one of the jars of vegetables and the container of tomato soup.
At last, add the sugar. (Have confidence, it truly takes it up a level!)
Mix well, cover with the sluggish cooker top, and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
Add more salt and pepper to taste whenever wanted.
Present with dry bread or wafers, whenever wanted.
* You can utilize any sort of ground hamburger. In the event that you pick one with a higher fat substance, ensure you channel the fat off well to stay away from an oily stock. I favor a lower fat ground meat to lessen how much fat I really want to deplete.
* In the event that you lean toward new or frozen vegetables, simply substitute identical amounts of vegetables, and add a can or two of meat stock or stock (14.5 oz.) This additional fluid while utilizing new or frozen vegetables replaces the fluid from the undrained canned vegetables.
* Assuming you just have chicken stock or stock, sit back and relax – use it! By and by, I love the kind of chicken stock in meat soups and stews.
* You can conclude the amount of the stock or stock you add in view of your inclination – utilizing less stock or stock will make a more stew-like consistency. Here and there I need a soup and different times I need stew. Go ahead and change the fluid to the consistency you are longing for!