FRENCH BREAD WITH SESAME SEEDS
FRENCH BREAD WITH SESAME SEEDS 😋
1 teaspoon instant dry yeast
1/2 cup warm water (add more if the dough is too dry).
2 cups of bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 butter spoons
sesame seeds + egg yolk
1. Melt the dry yeast in the water.
2. Pour in the flour and add the salt.
3. Add the butter and make a uniform dough.
4. Cover until doubled in size.
5. Divide the dough into 4 parts and make the rolls.
6. Spread out the water and roll them in the sesame seeds.
7. Cover for 30 minutes and bake at 210° for 30 minutes