Easy taco pizza
Made Taco Pizza! It turned out delicious! I love this quick & easy recipe and it’s a treat for Beginners…. Must express something to keep getting my recipes…. Thank you
• 1 pound of ground hamburger.
• 1 envelope of taco preparing blend.
• 2 bundles (8 ounces) Pillsbury Bow Rolls.
• 1 can (16 ounces) of refried beans.
• 2-3 cups of destroyed cheddar or a Mexican blend.
• A portion of a c of slash tomatoes.
• A portion of a cup of cut dark olives.
• 4 slashed green onions.
Preheat broiler to 375 degrees.
In a skillet, brown the minced meat and channel it. As indicated by bundle guidelines, add taco preparing to the hamburger.
Place the opened up bow rolls into square shapes in a 11-inch by 16-inch jam dish or baking sheet.
Press the mixture from the base and an inch up to shape the covering.
Heat for 11 to 13 minutes.
Put the beans in the microwave briefly and spread them over the shell. Add the cooked meat blend to the top and sprinkle with the cheddar, then the tomatoes, dark olives, and green onions.
Heat for one more 3 to 6 minutes and serve hot!