EASY HOMEMADE BREAD
EASY HOMEMADE BREAD 😋
310g of strong flour
175ml of water
7 grams of freeze-dried baker’s yeast
7g of salt
1 tablespoon of oil
1. In a bowl add lukewarm water, yeast…, and dissolve a little. Add the tablespoon of oil, the flour, and finally the salt. With a very clean hand, mix everything until you see that the dough separates from the container and from your hand.
2. Go to the counter, where a little flour is sprinkled, and go kneading with the palm of your hand, folding the dough, until everything is well integrated. ( About 10 minutes ).
3. Form a ball and move to the previous container with flour in the bottom, and sprinkle a little more on top. Cover with transparent film and leave for 1 hour, to an hour and a half depending on room temperature, until doubled in size.
4. With the help of kitchen paper, grease the dish and the lid with oil, and add flour. Now take the ball out, and turn it around a bit so that it degass, (you will see how it loses volume). Give the final shape, and place it on the lid, covering it with the fountain. Make a few not too deep cuts, with a very sharp knife, or better a cutter.
5. Now, we introduce in the center of the oven, without preheating, with heat above and below, and leave 45 minutes at 230°