Crochet backpack models for children(video tutorial)
This crochet work is simply stunning and I can’t believe the skill and dedication of whoever made it! It is a masterpiece that deserves all praise.
Best Knitting Ideas videos center
- 1 | 6Hello everybody, First of all, welcome to our website. Today I came to you with some good ideas. If you have a little prince and a princess in your house and you make them a backpack doing a study on their cute or their favorite heroes, how would you be happy?
- 2 | 6Of course I have a daughter, my priority will be the girl’s bags … but you can sign a design with the hero who loves in the boy. It can be a work with gathered, zippers or cover that you can work with a planned crochet technique in a few days with the choice of color and the selection of the model.
- 3 | 6Making a backpack for a child has become very easy. Since then, many models have a hook, and your favorite characters and charming models can put something in the backpacks and when it has its own bag, the children can take their toys to the playground or notebooks for lecture notes.
- 4 | 6Thread and hook The child will definitely like a design with a charming character. He will love it. Of course, his friends will ask their mothers for the same cute backpack. For a little princess, the backpack is stylish and very stylish. It’s like a Barbie bag from the cartoon. What girl will reject such a miracle? A backpack is suitable for almost any outfit of a young fashionista.
- 5 | 6To work you will need: gray yarn (you can use a thin baby pehora); hook number 2; 5 cm thick satin ribbon; white thread (pehora to tie); needles and threads for sewing. measurements Measure the height and width of the child’s back. These will be the main measurements of the backpack. Next, measure how many straps are needed from the height points on the back. For the handle, you can use about 14 cm long.
- 6 | 6