My sister made his Chocolate Wet Cake for his 14 birthday. Please be nice with him!!! he’s still learning from you. Thank you all…
3 cups of flour
1 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
Full Recipe :
°3 cups of flour
°1 cup cocoa powder
°2 teaspoons of baking soda
°Half a teaspoon of salt
°1 1/2 cups of oil
°1 1/2 cups of milk
°2 t of vanilla extract
°2 1/2 c of sugar
°2 cans condensed milk
°200 grams of chopped strawberries
°100 grams of butter
°150 grams of milk powder
1) Preheat oven 350°F (180°C).
2) Greased mold by lining bottom with parchment paper & flour.
3) Sifting flour, baking soda, salt, & cocoa (cocoa powder) together to a bowl also set aside.
4) In other bowl, whisking together the eggs, oil, buttermilk, & vanilla extract.
5) In 2 batches, adding dry ingredients & mix with patting motions.
6) Stirring sugar until it is completely dissolved.
7) Placing dough into mold and baking for 25 min
8) Cool 10 mn in pan before removing onto a wire rack to cool totally.
9) Cut off top and poke with spoon.
1) Melting butter in a saucepan, & adding condensed milk also powder milk, stirring well to obtain smooth paste. Stirring in chop strawberries.
3) Pour it to hole of the cake and replace lid you removed earlier
Use melted milk chocolate, covering cake & decorate as desired.