BOIL SEAFOOD IN GARLIC BUTTER
.. , !
• 3 lemons for shared use
• 1/2 cup Old Narrows preparing in addition to something else for decorate
• 8 squashed garlic cloves
• 1 onion and cut into 6 pieces
• 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, split
• 4 fresh corn slice into 3 to 4 inch pieces
• 3 lobster tails
• 1 pound of cleaned mollusks
• 1 pound precooked crab legs
• 1 pound smok hotdog cut into 1 inch pieces, kielbasa or andouille are liked
• 1 pound stripped and deveined shrimp (leave the tails on)
• 3 tablespoons of spread
• 2 tsp cleaved parsley
Slice 2 of lemons to wedges. Cut the remainder of the lemon into wedges and save the wedges for improvement.
Fill a huge pan with 14 to 16 cups of water. Place the 2 quartered lemons in the water with the Old Narrows preparing, garlic and onion. Heat to the point of boiling.
Add the potatoes to the skillet and cook for 8 minutes. Adding lobster tails and cooking for 5 minutes.
Adding shellfishes, crab and corn likewise cook for 5 minutes. Add the prawns and frankfurter and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Channel fish combination from container, holding 1 cup stock.
Softening margarine in bowl and whisk it to held stock. Pour stock on the fish combination.
Embellished with hacked parsley additionally lemon wedges. Sprinkle with extra Old Inlet preparing to taste, then serve right away.