BANANA CAKES 😋
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
a pinch of salt
30g of sugar
160 ml of lukewarm milk
60ml vegetable oil
8g baking powder
150g of flour
15ml white vinegar
1. Mix the bananas with eggs, vanilla, salt, oil and milk.
2. Add flour and baking powder into the liquids, then beat until smooth.
3. Finally pour in some vinegar and beat for the last time.
4. Heat a frying pan with a little vegetable oil. Pour 3/4 cup of the batter into the pan and wait until bubbles form on top and the surface has almost set. Flip and cook for another minute (about 3 minutes total).
5. Spread hazelnut spread on half of each pancake and fold in half