2 Crochet animals step by step
This crochet work is simply stunning and I can’t believe the skill and dedication of whoever made it! It is a masterpiece that deserves all praise.
2 Crochet animals step by step
- 1 | 12Today we continue knitting cute and cute things because we are going to knit 2 crochet animals step by step so that your little amigurumi collection continues to grow. This time we will knit a small elephant and a small octopus. Crocheted animals or amigurumis are here to stay and even those who are not crochet lovers love these types of animals, so if you are looking for how to earn money with your knitting, amigurumis are the best option, on the blog You can find several tutorials on different animals and cartoon characters crocheted.
- 2 | 12CROCHET ANIMALS STEP BY STEP OCTOPUS We are going to start by knitting the simplest thing, which in this case is a cute octopus to crochet. You do not need many materials other than wool, crochet and padding. The best wool for these crochet animals is baby wool, as it has the perfect width to work the single crochet, which is the predominant knitting of these little animals, it is also soft and there are a large number of tender colors perfect for decorating your creation. On other occasions we have mentioned how important it is to start these crochet animals step by step with the head, and that in most cases it is a sphere, and this octopus is only a head, so the first step is to crochet a sphere in blue, gray or purple as follows:
- 3 | 12Start with a magic ring and 6 single crochets, then close the ring and the stitches with a slip stitch, to continue knit two stitches over each single crochet. Then you are going to knit 10 more rows, in each one increase 6 low points as follows in one round 6 points and an increase, in the next 7 points and an increase, in the next 8 and an increase.
- 4 | 12When you start with round 11, instead of knitting increases, knit decreases, as follows, 10 stitches and a decrease to the next, a decrease every 9 stitches, then a decrease every 8 stitches. You will notice that the sphere is closing, so before it is completely closed, fill it in, as it appears in the image. To knit the arms of these crochet animals step by step, you just have to make a strip with 25 chain stitches and then a half double crochet in each one, every 3 stitches hold two stitches in front so that the curves are formed, then you just have to join .
- 5 | 12CROCHET ANIMALS STEP BY STEP ELEPHANT The next little animal that we are going to knit is an elephant, we are going to knit the head in the same way as the octopus, only in grey, to knit the ears we start with two chain stitches in pink, then we knit 4 low points and go increasing two by two until we have 5 rows, we knit another two but in gray and join them with slip stitches. For the body we knit another sphere like the head and for the extermiades we are going to start a sphere but with 3 single crochets, then we increase to six and make two increases each round for the next 10, we continue knitting without decreasing until we have 20 rows in total, then you just have to review the previous image to see how this cute elephant is coming together.
- 6 | 12If you want to continue making handmade stuffed animals, I leave you one of my favorite tutorials with very simple techniques and a very clear explanation, I think it will help you a lot.
- 7 | 12
- 8 | 12
- 9 | 12
- 10 | 12
- 11 | 12
- 12 | 12